Do you want to choose your own working hours and make great money? Find out why thousands of people in the UK love driving on the Uber platform by attending a free Uber initial information session session.
What is Uber?
Uber is the app that connects driver partners with customers who want a ride. It's that simple!
- Be your own boss: Uber is an opportunity to be self-employed, putting you in control
- Flexible: Make money when it suits you
- Choose your hours: Log on whenever you want - there is no setting of shifts, it is your choice based on what suits you
- Get paid weekly: Money is deposited on time into your bank account every week.
- Get started: Signing up is quick and easy.
What do I need?
- A driver's licence, insurance and an eligible vehicle.
- A Private Hire Licence - see below for more info.
What about previous experience?
People from all walks of life drive on the Uber platform, from students to retirees and everyone in between. We'll help you get started.
What about a Private Hire Licence?
We'll help with that too! Book a slot at one of our FREE Uber initial information sessions which include:
- Information about the Private Hire Licence process
- Everything you need to know about signing up
- Support completing your application forms
PLACES ARE LIMITED! BOOK YOUR SPOT IN THIS WEEK'S FREE IGNITION SESSION
PLEASE NOTE: We strongly recommend that you do not provide your bank account details when applying for a job. If you see a vacancy on Disability Network requesting bank account details please email email@example.com