Robert Walters Technology - Jeld Wen
JELD-WEN is a leading global manufacturer of doors and windows and is currently looking for an experienced SAP Programme Manager to work alongside the team based in Solihull, UK. Our extensive product offerings encompass exterior and interior doors, windows and related building products, mainly for commercial and residential sectors which are sold through multiple distribution channels.
The experience SAP Programme Manager will assist with JELD-WEN's European ERP roll out. The SAP Programme Manager will be working closely with the ERP Lead to ensure that as a team all of the implementations are successful, alongside the efficient planning and consideration of development, testing, training and change management.
As part of this role, you will need to be willing to travel up to 50% outside of your nominated office in Nuremberg, across Europe, inclusive of frequent visist to the UK headquarters.
Key Responsibilities for SAP Programme Manager:
- Creating and providing oversight on all ERP implementations and all sub-projects
- Providing communication to the customer at all times to ensure that the business are meeting expectations and managing any issues/risks
- Work collaboratively with the management team and users to ensure achievement of business goals with ERP deployment
- Assist with project reviews or rescue situations by recommending and providing solutions as part of project audits
- Assist others with your expertise and experience in gathering business requirements and conducting business process analysis and mapping
Key Skills for SAP Programme Manager:
- Minimum of 15 year's experience in Global or European SAP ERP implementations within a global manufacturing organisation
- Exceptional Change Management skills backed up with evidence of results in successful deployment of Enterprise Resource Planning
- Superior program and project management skills
- Exceptional communication skills: influence, collaboration, conflict resolution, and expectation management to work with global IT and business teams to deliver expected results
- Exceptional leadership skills and motivation
- You will need to be willing to travel up to 50% outside of your nominated office
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global organisation, which offers strong prospects for someone who is motivated for progression and to be part of a huge scale project. To discuss in further detail please apply now.
All 3 rd party CVs will be handled by Robert Walters.
For more information about the SAP Programme Manager role please contact Craig Simmons (see below)
PLEASE NOTE: We strongly recommend that you do not provide your bank account details when applying for a job. If you see a vacancy on Disability Network requesting bank account details please email email@example.com